Saturday, December 02, 2006

Myst

I am a Myst fan. If anyone is not familiar with the program, it is a story game in which a family has found a way to write in special books, with certain inks to create other dimensions. The game moves between these dimensions (called "ages") as the plot unfolds. The story, graphics, and sound draw you in. I have played (or am playing) every part of the series. It's the kind of thing that I'll start play and loose track of time. A couple hours will pass and I won't notice. Anyhow, I received the last part of the series "End of Ages" last December. The computer we had did not have enough power to run the program. I was bummed, but kept the game and now, after a major upgrade, it's playable! Whoo Hoo!!
Any other Myst fans?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Meade said...

i like Myst, too, but i haven't played in a long time...

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home