Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Reading

I just finished "Showdown" by Decker. It's an interesting novel dealing with the questions of good, evil, truth and human nature. Really a unique story.
Now I've started "State of Denial" by Woodward. It's like being a fly on the wall in the White House during the Bush Presidency. I wonder how he gets such inside information, and if it is accurate. I'm starting with an assumption. Woodward has been around a long time and is respected, so I will assume most of what he has written will prove true.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean Meade said...

fwiw, tom dismissed Woodward thus:

'I would blog, but the week was so desperately slow that Woodward's completely expected book is being touted everywhere for its "blockbuster revelations" (Iraq going bad, and Bush seems to discount this unduly--now that's investigative journalism!) Couldn't have figured that one without a Pulitzer on the shelf!'

http://www.thomaspmbarnett.com/weblog/archives2/003773.html

6:35 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

The book is a good read. He should get a copy.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home