Sunday, June 24, 2007

Auction

We went to this really high class deal last night. It was a charity auction. All these rich people go and buy things. All the money goes to charity. You ask...what was I doing there? At a high class deal with rich people? Well...I was a guest of someone else. They invited Sydney and I. (It was Mike and Julie, Sean. You know who I mean?)
We had a great time. Lots to drink BEFORE the auction (very smart)...then dinner...then more drinks and more auction. The last of the auction was stuff like a round of golf with a pro. Another was spending the day with the mayor...stuff like that...classy. I think they should auction off tickets to a U2 concert or something myself.
Sean, It turns out Julie has a cool blog. I'd give you the link, but as you know I can't figure out how to do that...God help me... :-)
Maybe she will comment here and then you can see it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike and I had a lovely time. (That's how rich people talk). The chicken was a bit funky. (That's how I talk). Can you believe they let us in? I noticed our table was way off down the stairs behind the curtain next to the janitor's closet. We had a blast with you and Sydley.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Sean Meade said...

yo, Julie!

who's Sydley? ;-)

Jim, you're killing me! if you can't insert a link, just copy and paste it like this: http://meetmeheaven.blogspot.com/

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean- You don't remember Jim's wife, Sydley? For a young guy, your memory is shot. She used to serve pancakes to the congregation after church on Sunday.

Jim- I couldn't understand page 1 of HTML for Dummies.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home