Friday, June 08, 2007

Free Paris

Everyone gets a break now and then. Some more than others. Most Americans live privileged lives by virtue of being here. We get breaks all the time. Paris got a break this week. Good for her. It's called mercy. But she has enemies...I guess. The people reporting this sound jealous, and envious. Even spiteful. That's why they keep reporting this on, and on, and on. So they can convince all of us to be outraged and want her to get sent back to jail. Looks like they won. Makes me sick, the lot of them.

Let Paris go home and finish her sentence there.

I wonder how many of the others in jail are serving 45 days for parole violations. Good grief. I feel sorry for her.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sean Meade said...

man, i don't feel sorry for her at all. maybe i'm spiteful. talk about a useless 'celebrity'. you are much nicer than me!

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for her.
Celebs ar a weird bunch but...now I'll be weird...they still are insecure, and don't like how they look, and worry about what people think of them, and need love just like everyone else.

I think this judge on the other hand is on an ego trip! What a maniac! I wouldn't want to apprear before him if I was in some kind of trouble.

Paris is taking the high road by not appealing, I guess.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=aoP5988SChc

How about good people who get caught with one wacky cigarette and are put away for mandatory 10 years, no parole. That's an outrage.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG...that is a result of Republicans appointing federal judges...facists!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home