Sunday, July 22, 2007

About that post.....

Well Sean, I hoped I would get to that post before you, or anyone else saw it. I was just being a big baby last night! Luke and I have had a good weekend. No, we didn't do much together, but he is ready for his show tonight, and I got to REALLY chill out. Man I think I needed some rest! I won't even tell you how long I slept in this weekend. It was like a teenager! You know, the truth is parenting teens for me has been the best part. It's not so hands on. They deal with more adult type issues. They start to see how choices matter. They are seriously considering spiritual things. So, I deleted that post. Thanks for the empathy in any case. I hope you have had a good weekend as well....
Anyone else reading this...I think you get the picture...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sean Meade said...

it's all good. you were tired and sad then. now you're better. all in a day's life...

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should worry some more.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take it you mean Sean!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home