Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I'd call it by another Title, but who cares? I finished the book today. It is a fun read. Action, a good paced plot (save possibly the first few chapters), interesting characters, and a very well done finish. This is the only HP I've read. I may read some others even thought I already know the end of the saga, just because I like how the author (J.K. Rowling) represents her alternative universe. As a Christian I believe in such a reality, although not this specific one. Probably my view would be closer (only closer, not exactly) to say Frank Peretti's unseen universe in his novels.
Anyhow, I liked the book. Get it, it's on sale at like 50% off everywhere. You don't even have to wait for the paperback at that price, and have a fun read!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean Meade said...

and i've got some HP posts, if anyone reading this wants to check them out ;-)

http://seanmeade.blogspot.com

10:23 AM  
Blogger sameasthem said...

Yeah, I liked what I read so far on your blog "Interact"...made a comment or two their myself.
Hey, have you read the whole series?

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home