Friday, September 14, 2007

I didn't realize I was addicted...

I finished HP "Order of the Phoenix", and ran out to buy HP and "The Half Blood Prince", only to find there were no copies at my favorite bookstores! No problem, I thought, I'll just order it. That was three days ago. Today (Friday) I realized my ordered copy will not be in till next week sometime. This caused me great anguish! There was complaining, and griping. I tried to start another book. It is a good one, but it is not HP. Those books just take you to another place. At my wits end, I got on the net and located a paperback copy at another store...yes!
I feel better already. I'm off at this moment to pick it up. The only question now is, what will I do when I finish the series?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean Meade said...

if you're like Christine, you'll just keep re-reading them over and over and over again, and listening to them on tape/cd...

12:09 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I love it when people discover the wonder of Harry Potter and can't wait another second to keep reading. One of my girlfriends is a prime example. She actually went to an all night store to get the last book at 2 in the morning.

And yes, you just keep reading them over and over again. Kind of like I do with LOTR. You find something new each time.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home