Thursday, August 23, 2007

Back to School

We got through the first full week of school. Thursday to Thursday. Next are the back to school picnics, etc. We have a car pool this year. That's a first. But I still get to drive to one school most mornings. This is good, it gets me to work early. The boys have tons of extra curricular stuff. Jen will soon, I'm sure. I normally don't like getting back to this routine; however, I am finding myself more resigned to it. It won't stop just because I don't like it, so I might as well make it work. Enjoy it...some of it at least. This new attitude is probably due to my age. One of the few benefits of getting older is more acceptance of things that cannot be changed. You know, the second part of the serenity prayer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home