Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Hello 2008

I've written a prayer for this year. I won't post it though, since it's personal... :-)

However, I'll say this about 2007...it was a nice year. Business was good. I grew personally, and Spiritually. My kids have all done well. I thank God! I had planned to learn Spanish, and improve my drawing materially. I didn't. Instead I got addicted to reading. I read all the HPs, then the LOR trillogy, next His dark Materials, and I just finished The Pillars of Earth today. There was also my devotional reading that I do in the morning. I enjoyed all these books immensely; however, since it is a new year, I plan to go back to the drawing and Spanish. At least that is my intent! All last year if I found myself out of a book for a couple weeks I had withdrawal symptoms. I ended up back at Borders looking for something new to engage me. So, well see how it goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Meade said...

Justin Timberlake is bringing sexy back (he says) and you, sir, are bringing reading back! ;-)

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home