Sunday, October 28, 2007

Buckeyes...Are they for real?

Watched OSU last night. With the exception of Penn States first possession, (scored) the Buckeyes dominated. Boeckman looks better every week. Chris and Maurice Wells give great versatility to the game. Their defense is ranked number one in the country as well. Get this, OSU didn't need to punt at all last night, not once. I'm feeling good about this...that's bad historically (I felt good going into the Fla. BCS Championship); however, I can't help it! They're looking really good!! I'd like to go to Columbus and attend a game. The doubters will be around all season for sure. We need to beat a SEC team in the BCS Championship, maybe LSU? Hmmm...
I know, I know...I'm way ahead of myself here...we need to get by Illinois, and Wisconsin, then play Michigan at Ann Arbor...so I'll shut up now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched them at 8:00 in the morning Sunday.

The OSU/MU game will be on at 1:00 in the morning - but I will stay up until 4:30 a.m. to watch it!

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home