Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Very Important Advice.

Do you plan to get a cell phone family plan? You know, the kind where you pay for one phone and then pay $9.99/month for each additional phone. All calls to each other are free. What a deal right?

Do not fall for this. No matter how responsible your kids are they will lose phones, or break them, (or their friends will), or put them thru the wash. I must be going thru a phone a month. Forget insurance, that's a bigger rip off. The problem is, once your used to having phones for all the kids you hate to give them up, so you just keep shelling out money.

I repeat...DO NOT GET A FAMILY PLAN!!!!!!!
If I could do it again, I'd tell em to get a job and get their own phone plan.

And don't bother telling me to make changes now...your wasting your time....
I just want to pass this along to the cyberworld.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Meade said...

what great advice! thanks, Jim!

sorry for your troubles ;-)

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home