Saturday, May 05, 2007

You Tube

Well, I'm back to having problems posting vids from You Tube. Bummer. The horn fetched about $1400. It was an exciting end to my trumpet ownership. I had probably 50 emails. I had questions about opening international bidding, as well as detail on the horn for those who I think were going to resell it. The winner is a musician in Texas. He is trilled with the instrument. It plays like new even though it is technically an antique. I just stored and maintained it for over 25 yrs. So alls well that ends well. I have some cool vids on YouTube. You'll have to go there to see em. Good luck with that. Come to think of it, they are not that cool, I just like em since they are of my kids!
Sean, at Interact...cool political commentary, dude. Keep up the good work. That's all for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean Meade said...

dude! you're going to be the death of me with your lack of linkage! ;-) even just posting the URLs w/o making them links would be better than nothing, like this: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SAMEASTHEM

;-)

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's hopeless... :-)

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home