Saturday, March 17, 2007

That's better...

Did I say I was bored with watching Ohio State? NOT ANYMORE!!
That was a fantastic comeback. (Against Xavier) The sweet Sixteen is respectable to me. If we get beat now, I can still go out in public.

So here I am, alone on a Saturday. I'm just getting things done. Cleaning, feeding critters, driving kids around. Sydney is insulating her mothers shed. I got the better deal! I'm invited to a party tonight, but Sydney won't go so I'm not either. I'm afraid I'll just end up standing in a corner. Happens all the time, always has. This is largely why I am out of "church" at this point, but not the only reason.

Does anyone read this blog anymore? If so, help me here. Where does scripture instruct "church" as we have it now? Songs, sermon, facilities, and programs galore. I can't find it. We have strong encouragement to get together, and to share our lives in Christ together. This is something songs and a sermon and programs do not produce. If that kind of connection occurs at all, it is in spite of not because of the "church" machine. There you go. That's what I think. Cross examine away, please.

Back to my main point....GO BUCKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home