Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I-Phone...gotcha!

I took my youngest in an Apple store the other day. We were checking out the new I-Phone. Very, very cool. When we left I said "It lives up to the hype, huh?". He said, "No, it's better then that!". Funny kid.

But I learned something today about the I-Phone. Get this...It has a one year battery which can only be changed by Apple. You have to send the phone into Apple and get this done for about $80 plus shipping...every year! Ouch!! So, that's the gotcha on the I-Phone...a pretty big one too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Meade said...

iPods, too, are notorious for having a hard-to-replace battery.

i guess it's the premium people pay for high-design, but it's a shame they can't put a little hatch on the back, with the battery behind it...

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home