Thursday, July 10, 2008

Stupidity

I've had a stupid streak lately. It pisses me off. I let my 16 yr old daughter buy her first car with out my driving it, or checking it out. Well, I just got a ride. It's junk. What was I thinking! Who is going to pay for the inevitable repairs! Mr. Stupid, that's who. Ugh.
It runs loose, it rattles, there is no oil cap!, and the oil pressure is low. And no one asked for a car fax! Ahhh!!
Then twice in one day I went to stores where I had in store credits to use, and "forgot" at the last minute and paid cash. It was not a lot of money, but I hate it. I hate it when I'm an air head. It's happened before, this is not the first time. I get stressed out, or distracted, or hell if I know what happens!
Anyhow, this current mentality will pass. And by some miracle the car will hold together...and trust me, it will be a miracle...god...Grrr.
Posting this is might also be stupid. Maybe I'll delete it in the morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean Meade said...

dude, don't be too hard on yourself. everyone has their moments of suboptimal performance :-)

7:47 PM  
Blogger sameasthem said...

I just had too much at once!
This is a vent... :-)

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home