Friday, March 16, 2007

The Buzz...

Let's see, what's up!

NCAA: Ohio State has been playing so well it's boring to watch them. I never thought I'd say that! I'm sure things will get tougher here shortly. ORU got clobbered in the first round. Their coach (Scott Sutton) has taken them to the tourney two years in a row now. Usually good coaches move on to bigger things, but he plans to stay at ORU. He likes it there and he likes what they are about. Agree or disagree, you have to admire someone who doesn't just go for the cash. It's very rare. I liked watching Duke get beat also. It was a great game.

Politics: What a bunch of BS going on lately on this Valerie Plame /CIA deal. And the firing of Federal Judges. Both these go to new heights in pickyness. That's all I have to say. I'm glad some attention is being given to the VA hospital problems. Here's some insight...it's not anything new!!I do hope some improvements are made.

Misc: I went to a clients birthday luncheon today. She is 89 and has alzheimer's. So it was sad, but she remembered me. That made me feel good. She asked about my kids 4 times but I like talking about them so that was fine. And speaking of ....

Kids: All three kids are in music lessons now. We are going to be the Partridge Family! Luke is in a rock and roll band. The other band members are older and asked him to try out. They play heavy metal...very heavy metal. I'll get a recording or video and post it here later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home