Friday, February 23, 2007

New Hobbies

I've started collecting coins. No reason, I just like them. It is interesting to me to hold something that was in use say 50 or 100 (or more) years ago. Just a "bridge to the past". I bought some Buffalo Nickels. I paid too much, but it kind of got me started. I'm surprised at all the coins for sale on EBay.

My wife is trying to get me to start yoga. We missed the first class last night. (Darn!) My oldest kid said " Dad, when you can sit with both your feet behind your head, please never do that in front of me. I just don't want to see you doing that." Funny kid...he has nothing to worry about!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean Meade said...

i have started doing yoga a little and i really like it. seems a little more laid back than normal Western exercise, but as beneficial, maybe more in some ways.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Just don't put your feet behind your head around Luke!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home