Sunday, July 13, 2008

Everything is Google

I have gmail now. But it reconfigured my log in info for all other things Google. That includes blogger, so I'm having trouble logging on at all. I don't think anyone reads this anyhow, Sean and Charlie occasionally. But I like to post, and vent...like the stupidity post. Anyhow, I am posting from my hand held, I can't access blogger from my laptop now. Hmmm. So...uh... the car might not be as bad as I thought, and Jen really likes it. I still should not have phased out of the buying process. Hell of a leader, huh. I think I'm over the air headedness. Is that a word? So, I might post from here if Google doesn't reconfigure this hand held as well. If that happens, I'll quit or start another blog...maybe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it, Jim.

(I have to check in with your rants every now and then!!)

Jamie

4:21 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Jamie...you made a comment!!!
WOW!
Thanks!

I'll have to rant more now!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home