Sunday, January 21, 2007

NFL Notes

Thanks for the thoughts/comments on forgiveness. I just haven't got on here sooner to say so.

Anyhow, this should be a great football day. I don't watch much pro ball but do like the playoffs.
I'll pull for both underdogs. The Colts have a tough day ahead to get by NE once and for all. Manning and the Colts are a class act. I'd like to see them pull it off. And I'm backing the Bears for no other reason that I lived in Chicago for awhile when I was a kid.

Tulsa is ending our ice storm/winter blitz. We basically lost a week...or gained one, depending how you look at it. Tomorrow it's back to the routine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Meade said...

i can't totally agree with Manning being a 'class act'. he threw his O-line under the bus last season and he and his family engineered a 'no draft to SD' which grated to me.

Tony Dungy is awesome and i like former Hawks Clark and Sanders.

i'm pulling for the Saints, but it's not looking too good right now...

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home