Saturday, January 27, 2007

Pissed

It drives me nuts that nearly every time I buy something it's ,"What is your phone number." or "What is your zip code." And if you try to return something, it's "What is your phone number, and address, and zip code." I'm not in the habit of giving my phone number out to strangers. It pisses me off. If I have my item and receipt, that should be enough.
Some times I tell them I'm a spy and the information is classified. Other times I ask for there address, and phone number. Usually I just refuse. But in some cases they decline to do business w/o the personal info. There ought to be a law.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sean Meade said...

dude, you're getting kind of old and crotchety ;-)

6:53 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

HAHAHAHA! :-)


True.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

I just say something outrageous with a perfectly straight face. Like.."My phone number is 222-2222. Oh! And the area code is 222!" When they look at you as if you are lying, just stare at them. They always cave.

Enjoying your blog, by the way. Every day, I hit the random blog button and read the first five ones. Yours was number four. Nice one....

8:13 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hey Maria, thanks for stopping by!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home