Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Buzz

I've had nothing to post lately. My parents came out last weekend from Ohio. We went to the "Abraham thru Jesus" archaeological exhibit. I was disappointed at $12.50 a head. It was almost all pottery. So, if you like pottery...

I liked the Super Bowl. I wasn't rooting for either team; but, I got to watch it with my dad. "Prince" did a surprisingly good half time show. He's a great guitar player. I was told he gets $100mm for each CD he puts out...up front! Wow, that's almost as much as I make. HAHA...I'm laughing at my own joke.

My UTube account is still screwed up. So, still no videos.

I was stunned that the astronaut; Lisa Nowak, pulled that stunt on the other chic astronaut. She's gonna be guilty, at a minimum of first degree assault. What was she thinking!

That's all I got for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Meade said...

that's all you got? it's not much ;-)

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home