Saturday, October 18, 2008

Facebook

You know, Facebook is great. I have gotten reconnected to many old friends from high school, churches I have attended, triathlon, and others where our paths don't cross enough. I've even made new acquaintances with people from all over the world. It is really quite remarkable.
My plan was to use this post to complain about some of the bugs on the site...but I don't think I will.
Just this...sorry if I don't respond to requests...I just don't see them, sometimes months after they were sent! I can't find them!
And posts, or uploads??
Tonight I spent half an hour uploading a picture of a cooked guinea pig. (gross, I know...but funny) It uploaded successfully. I have no clue where it is. :-)
Is that complaining? Maybe...but not intended...the site has been a lot of fun... and even a blessing in some ways.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Meade said...

hear, hear! Facebook is great!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home