Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Wisdom of Wine....

My brother sent this to me in an email...

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine... and those who don't.

As Ben Franklin said:
"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria."
In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we
would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces.

In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer because alcohol has to go
through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember:

Water = Poop
Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk
stupid, than to drink water and be full of sh-t.
There is no need to thank me for this valuable information:

I'm doing it as a public service.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Ponderer said...

I drink wine too...but it is boxed wine...I am cheap. So, I raise my glass of Chillable Red as a hear hear!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

My doc told me to drink a little wine for my heart, and take an aspirin...

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home