Sunday, August 09, 2009

WOW


WOW added a new patch which automatically installs, and disables most of the graphics on the game unless you manually upgrade your graphics card...not an easy procedure. If you are not tech savvy enough to do that, they offer a command that, if entered works around the problem, but reduces game efficiency. As you can probably guess, I had to enter the command, so the game works now, but is choppy. I wonder if that will be permanent...I hope not!

I posted a couple pictures below. I have a level 55 Death Knight. This is the lowest level for the character. You start being subservient to the evil Litch King (pictured here). He apparently started good, but was corrupted...you must escape from him early on...(I'm working on that). Also, my Paladin (which Luke souped up to be powerful beyond his lowly level of 24) was given a mount...this is great, as it gets you around the game much faster and looks really cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Ponderer said...

Not being much of a gamer all I can say is, "huh?"

6:49 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

I'm actually terrible at this...after a year playing I'm level 24? Should be at 70, or 80...so I'm not really a gamer either...I play because my kids do, and I wanted to make sure the game was ok...and I think it is; although, I suppose some would disagree..since it's a fantasy world with monsters and magic...some don't like that..."let each be convinced in their own mind" yes? I guess that applies here...thanks for stopping by!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home