Friday, October 02, 2009

WHY??

I just spent an hour blogging about health care (check the two posts below, or not... now that you know the subject...! :-)...I think I do this because I can express my opinion without people yelling at me. Out here in Oklahoma I am no doubt a minority.

The truth is I am extremely analytical...to near paralysis at times. I have thought this out personally, economically, morally, spiritually, legally and any other way I can. I have read between the lines, questioned my own bias, and considered opposing views. At the end of the day, I recognize I could be wrong. I've been wrong before...lots of times. So thanks for listening/reading.

Bottom line? If you think a public option is a disaster in the making, I don't think you have anything to worry about. I ramble on about my opinion; but the truth is, there will be no public option...it died when Obama said it was not a central issue for him to sign a bill. Its all just political posturing now.

I do pray we get a bill that starts to fight rising costs, and stops the insurance industry from dropping and excluding people from care...and that's a long shot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Charlie III said...

I am afraid fear-mongering has worked again. Just like it did when healthcare reform was brought up in 1915, the 1930's, the 1950's, the 1970's and the 1994. It is truly sad and frankly depressing. We are frogs in a pot. American paranoia astounds me sometimes. Oh well, don't get too sick :-)

11:28 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Just found out if Luke is ever not a full time student he becomes a member of the uninsured...

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home