Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekend Issue...... :-)

A productive weekend, and the weather couldn't be better.

I turned on the TV yesterday and my HS football team was on ESPN. They were getting killed, so I just watch a few minutes. Then we turned a reality show on...called "My Antonio"....have you seen this? It is about a handsome, former actor/model who is searching for love by having twenty gorgeous women compete for his attention. A dream come true? Noooo! The show looked to me as if it was about a level headed gentleman locked up with a bunch of crazy, premenstrual chicks...and to make matters worse his over protective mother, and ex-wife are there too! Hilarious!...but I felt sorry for "Antonio", I really did...anyhow, that was not the productive part of my weekend, but it was funny!

Here is what was productive...I got lots of exercise in (walking, and chin-ups..there's a chin-up bar in my BR door now, so I do 5-6 every time I go in the room...I recommend it), did my Leukemia Society volunteer work (I'm a neighborhood coordinator), spent good time with Sydney, and the kids, and had a strong/meaningful prayer time Sunday morning in lew of attending church (sorry mom)...All that's left is paying the bills...

I think we'll have a family meal tonight. I'm glad we did these when the kids were younger cause it gets harder all the time...college, work, friends...all compete. Since it's beautiful out, we'll grill.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sean Meade said...

hmm. this sounds like an 'interact' title ;-)

glad you had a great weekend!

way to go on the chinups!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

lol

4:52 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Up to 50 chin ups per day now.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home