Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Max, and all that

We had Sydney's birthday yesterday...I grilled K-bobs for the family...Jenny baked an amazing cake. It was lemon with soft lemon cookie in the middle...it was a hit...I asked, what's wrong with a chocolate cake? So she made "a boring chocolate cake" (her words) also. Anyhow, it was good to see everyone...after the party I took the dog on a long walk...my swim keeps getting rained out, and that's all my exercise!

The Dam Jam (Tulsa bike tour/race) director is a friend of mine, so I told him I would help as a volunteer this year..
"Are you sure?", he said?
"You bet", I said. "I'm in"...
"Great", he says, "We'll see you in Prior at 6:30"................
6:30 in the morning...bleh...I don't do 6:30 anymore..."Is there anything I could do later?" What's with me? I have real problems waking up at 5:00 or anythime before 7:00. I used to be able to wake up easy...is it age? I know lots of elderly that get up early...but me, in the last couple years, no way...he let me off easy though.

So, Max and I were driving down the street the other day, and a cop passed (a female), he says..."I don't believe it!"...
"What?", says I.
"A woman cop."
"Whats wrong with that?"
"It's a woman cop, and women can't drive...!"

Hahahaha...hey, he doesn't get it from me!
Funny kid.
I said, "If you're ever pulled over by a female cop keep that to yourself..."

More and more of my clients are on my Facebook. Most of them don't like to listen to my political venting (who does, right?). So I delinked it. Now it won't post on FB anymore. People can still click the link though. It is kind of arms length.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Meade said...

interesting stuff.

doesn't bode well for my early rising.

we're all still finding our way on FB behavior...

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home