Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hi Mom...

Well...my mom read my last post where I thought she suggested I don't love people enough, and that's why I haven't been at church much...she emailed me that she didn'y say that...and I believe her!

So mom says I am "very caring most of the time"...ok then...sorry mom.

I didn't mean anything accusing in the post...I actually thought it was an interesting idea. Maybe it (lack of love) could be why many people blow off church...even me...maybe not. It's worth considering. Why don't I go to church...at least lately? Well, maybe it's lonely, that's what I said in the post. It is also frustrating...

OK, fine, now what is love? It is patient, kind, long suffering...all that and more, right? Does patience, and kindness and long suffering (or better put, living with difficulties) have any application here? I think it does...I just said I thought the idea (not loving) applied to me was not fair because I've tried...maybe I need to try harder, IDK.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean Meade said...

not sure which is worse: mom reading posts or not reading posts ;-)

none of my family read my weblog :-(

9:47 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

And I didn't think anyone read this but, you, Rob, and my brother...with maybe an occasional Jamie (you out there Jamie? she won't respond)

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home