Sunday, November 15, 2009

OSU Won...and stuff...

Ohio St. won against Iowa...because they got really lucky in my mind. I watched the game on ESPN360, and simultaneuosly sent IMs to friends all over the world, from Skiatook lake (Hey Robb!) to Norway...I love the internet. Then Oklahoma St. won...so it's all good...So now we (Ohio St.) go to the Rose Bowl. Not a bad finish to a shaky season. I wonder if Pryor will finally live up to his billing...

Our dog Sadie was violated yesterday...by a Chihuahua!! A brave, self confident little guy...but confused...very confused. Not only was he taking on a female 10 times his size...he mounted her...........on the front leg.....hahahahahaha! She just stood there looking at him...I can only imagine what she was thinking.

Luke stood in for a bass player in a local band this weekend, with one practice session. I told him I wouldn't have done that. I hear it all worked out.

I was going to post something industry related (my industry) but decided not to do so, since they (my employer) are very picky about what we say...screw free speech...which is all I would have been engaged in...not proprietary company info...that is not covered by the first amendment... :-)

It's a rainy day here. But I went to the pool to try my new TYR swim goggles...they were great. It's nice to see again in the pool. My old goggles (and they were very old) were so scratched up I could not even see my watch anymore.

I'm hoping to do a family dinner today...the teens are already plotting good excuses not to go... :-( I was the same way...so I don't fault them much. I just try to make it extra special for anyone who participates.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean Meade said...

belated reply, but congrats to OSU

7:12 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

We were lucky...

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home