Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blek....

So I took down my NY Resolutions post...enough of that...it's kind of narcissistic to put your NY Resolutions up on a blog anyhow...However...I did write my action plan yesterday. I'm kind of happy with them (my resolutions)...They are different than usual...Time will tell if any personal changes occur.

I asked Max about his NY Res...He said, "I had one, but I forgot what it was..." He is so funny...the kid makes me smile...everyday...no kidding.

Upward, and onward...

It's snowing again in Oklahoma. And I need to go out...I pray to not get stuck...the Tahoe is no good on snow. My wheels (although very cool) have tires w/little tread...Gha.

What the hell happened to our National Security? They (the FBI?) had intelligence on this guy who tried to blow up a jet, and didn't share it? I can just see their idiotic mind set...(This intelligence cost us time, and money...we're not sharing it for free.) We'll jerks, it almost cost lives! Stop your ego trip.

I wonder if the government in Iran will topple? It's happened before. And what might replace it? I remember the first time they had "free elections" and Admadinejad won. I thought, "these people are just plain radical". But the second go round, where it was obvious the election was rigged, I thought different. We should pray for them...same for the Palestinians...(more rigged elections).

Avatar...have you seen it? I have not...yet...but I want to. It's just that we had a blizzard, and then it was selling out...every show. Then back to work, and more snow. Argh! Maybe I'll have to make going to see it a NY resolution! :-)

I am almost finished reading, "Holiness, Truth and The Presence of God", (by Frangipane)...for the second time. He describes a level of spirituality I will probably never attain...however, he also spells out what a deep walk with God looks like. You have to read slow, and think through some terminology (at least I do). Take "holiness" for example...means "set apart", right? Great. What does that look like in a traffic jam, or at work...? Hmmm. Ok...that's all I got.

Still reading? hahaha...fine...good!

Cause I thought of one last thing...Once in awhile I ask myself, "Why do I keep a web blog?" It started as something cool to do on the net. I got the idea from a friend...Sean...Yeah, you buddy. I have some thoughts about this I think I'll share later. But mostly...I think it's just a habit. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

I wonder why my few friends (family stayed on) stopped reading? Is it just bullshit? Is there nothing interesting, personal, or provocative here?

It hurts...but everything must pass...everything...I'm posting my selfish lament back here in
Dec.2009 where no one is likely to see it...shit, I could have put it on today's post! Ha... :-)

OK, on to new, and better things...always upward...

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home