Sunday, March 14, 2010

Apple Post...It's only fair....unbelievable though...

After I posted my TRUE STORY (ie problems) with my, (and Sydney's) iPhones, I am happy to say they have both been resolved...as if by magic. No kidding! Sydney was able to recover her apps...she reinstalled them, and was not charged again in the process, although she had to do it all manually. AND, I just happened to plug my iPhone into my PC to charge the battery, and BEHOLD...it updated all the critical software automatically while I sat here dumbstruck. Could it have anything to do with my post? IDK.

I am thankful though...very. It tops off what has been a nice weekend. We didn't do anything particular, it was just nice. I had some time with my family. Things were relaxed, and Ohio St. won. All good.
So...it's only fair I post that things were resolved with Apple...I can officially say "I love my iPhone" again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home